This weekend I decided to create some planters out of pallets. I’ve seen the pictures on Pinterest, and I just had to give it a go. I googled “pallet strawberry planter” and followed the instructions on one of the several listed sites. I also encountered a slightly different pallet – so I made modification on the fly. Over all, this was a pretty forgiving project with needing precise measurements. The hardest part for me was removing the pieces of the pallet without cracking the brittle wood. These three planters started around 10 in the morning, and finished by 5 with time off for breaks and lunch. It was fun, and I may well do it again after I get these planted.
Flexidraw and Design Technology
December 6, 2016
Conversations with Jim, a work in progress
October 2, 2021
September 24, 2020
September 24, 2013
God as I understand Him is far more powerful than the god people try to shove down my throat.